SUPPORT    상담문의 공지사항 상담문의 포트폴리오

상담문의

Part 3 Of 3: My Personal Mistakes In My Business Ventures

작성일24-10-18 07:15

본문

People today want to be free and make a difference in the world. I would advise you to stay away from any company that promises you a complete identity overhaul and a fresh start. If you find something like that and do it, you might end up in a lot more legal trouble. This type of behavior should not be tolerated and companies like these should be reported immediately.

Most of the ads that you see on the internet are either for SCAMS or Business Opportunities. I hate to put those two words together, as most Business Opportunities do not appear to be scams. Nine (9) out of ten (10) times, the reason you see these ads is because you searched for the keywords in the newspaper/magazine. I will soon go into more detail about this. I will now share with you some of the most common scams and teach you how you can identify them.

DoTERRA asserts that it is the world's only company to produce CPTG (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade). DoTERRA guarantees essential oils as pure, safe and potent, unlike any other companies that sell them.

walk-in-the-park-royalty-free-image-1600449399.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.709xh;0,0.135xhu0026resize=1200:*Envelope Stuffing - This is one of the most established work-at-home scams and one of the oldest. Once you sign up to work at home, you will be sent an identical set of envelopes and ads. Although you might make some money if someone responds, eventually there won't be any market for your ad. They are not only deceptive, but they are also illegal in most States.

DoTERRA has a promotion nearly every month. legit legal company DoTERRA has just launched a special products club, where loyal customers can get a free "productof the month" along with their monthly order.

Second, verify that the company has contact information. Also, klik disini check to make sure the contact information is correct. Send an email with a fake message or call the number (if it is). Then, check to see if the company is listed with the Better Business Bureau (not always necessary). You can also check to see if Rip-Off Report has any comments about the product or company you are interested in.

It is important to understand what services are included in your Prepaid Legal plan. Most plans don't cover tort litigation, criminal cases, and aren't much help in traffic cases.

Recently, I was alerted that someone had taken an Article of mine, changed the 'VA' wherever it appeared in their company name, then uploaded it as their Benefits Page. This is NOT okay.

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.